This event is over
View the Photo Gallery
* The events on March 9th - March 12th, 2017 will not include the Zelda themed lounge experience after the game.
* Registration and door ticket sales begin 30 minutes before the times listed above.
* In the event of a sell-out game, door tickets will not be sold.
VenueGolden Ballroom @ DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles Downtown
120 South Los Angeles Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Hotel Discount Information
Event Duration1.5 hours
Game Admission for One + Premium Poster
Sample only: Actual item may vary
Poster Size 18x24 inch
Game Admission for One + Premium Poster & Premium Coin
Sample only: Actual item may vary
Poster Size 18x24 inchCoin Size 1.5 inch diameter
Early Bird Discount Code
Save $5 by Purchasing Early!
Use the Early Bird discount code to save $5 when reserving your ticket.
*EXPIRES 11:59pm on 12/31/16*
CODE: Not necessary for March games
Regular$38 Jan 1, 2017 - Feb 9, 2017
Tickets will go live at 12:00PST on December 5th
There will be no Password required.
* Tickets purchased in advance are only good for the day and time listed on the ticket.
* All sales are final. Tickets may not be refunded or exchanged.
- Early bird discounts are only available until 12/31.
- Players may upgrade their ticket to a Silver Package (includes poster) for an $10 fee. This upgrade must be done at the original time of purchase.
- Players may upgrade their ticket to a Gold Package (includes poster & coin) for an $20 fee. This upgrade must be done at the original time of purchase.
- Silver and Gold Package may only be purchased online (no at-the-door upgrades)
*Limited paper-version tickets for Los Angeles are available at:
Kinokuniya Los Angeles (Weller Court, 123 Astronaut E S Onizuka Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012)
Entertainment Hobby Shop Jungle (319 E. 2nd Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012)
*If you purchase any tickets for this event, you can purchase “THE LEGEND OF ZELDA HYRULE GRAPHICS” 30th Anniversary Book – Part 1 (Japanese ver.) by 30% off at Kinokuniya Los Angeles. (If you have Kinokuniya membership, you can purchase by 40% off.) Please show a paper-version ticket or confirmation email at the counter to receive the discount.
*Only tickets for 3/9 – 3/12 will be available at these locations.
*Tickets are limited in quantity.
There will be ~100-240 people playing simultaneously per game, but each team is acting on their own and not competing with each other. It’s a race against the clock!!
How to Join
- Purchase a ticket for your preferred day and time. Be careful to choose the same day and time as your teammates, or have one person buy all the tickets at once.
- Players will be seated in teams of 6 during the game. SCRAP staff will help groups of 5 or fewer form teams with other players at the door.
- Arrive at the venue at least 15 minutes before your game time. Give yourself enough time for parking and check-in at registration.
NOTE: The game’s contents will be the same across all cities, meaning it can only be played once!
- Doors open 30 minutes before each start time.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your start time.
- Please be aware that players who arrive after the start time may not be allowed entry in order to ensure a quality game experience for others.
- In this style of Real Escape Game, 6 people form a single team. Multiple teams will share the space at the same time, but they do not compete or interact.
- There is a possibility that groups of 5 may get split up into 2s and 3s depending on seat availability. Arrive early to maximize your chances of staying together.
- Even if you have group of 6, you may get split up depending on seat availability. Arrive early to secure a table for your team.
Parking InfoThe venue offers discounted parking rates: discounted self parking is $10.00 per car, and valet parking is $15.00 per car.
Contact & CreditZelda@realescapegame.com
Produced by SCRAP Entertainment Inc
In collaboration with Nintendo