Skip to content
- It's dangerous to go alone. Assemble a team!
Players will be seated in teams of 6 during the game. SCRAP staff will help groups of 5 or fewer form teams with other players at the door.
- Purchase a ticket for one of the cities on the game tour. Be careful to choose the same day and time as your teammates, or have one person buy all the tickets at once.
NOTE: The game's contents will be the same across all cities, meaning it can only be played once!
- Arrive at the venue at least 15 minutes before your game time. Give yourself enough time for parking and check-in at registration.
- Enjoy the introduction from our talented MC, who will explain the game's story and your goal to escape.
- During the game, your team will have their own table. This is your base of operations, but you will need to get up and explore the game space in order to find all the clues. Write everything down!
- Using the clues, solve all the puzzles in order to escape. Puzzles will take many forms, and some will be tricky. Don't let evil win!
- Hey, listen! to the solution walkthrough at the end - just in case you aren't able to escape.
- After the game, enjoy a Zelda-themed area with video trailers and special merchandise for sale!
- Keep the fun for everyone! Never share game answers or spoilers on the internet so that players in other cities get to enjoy the game the same way that you did.