* Registration and door ticket sales begin 30 minutes before the times listed above.
* In the event of a sell-out game, door tickets will not be sold.
VenueWashington State Convention Center - The Tahoma Level at The Conference Center (TCC)
705 Pike St, Seattle, WA 98101
Event Duration1.5 hours
Game Admission for One + Premium Poster
Sample only: Actual item may vary
Poster Size 18x24 inch
Game Admission for One + Premium Poster & Premium Coin
Sample only: Actual item may vary
Poster Size 18x24 inchCoin Size 1.5 inch diameter
Early Bird Discount Code
Save $5 by Purchasing Early!
Use the Early Bird discount code to save $5 when reserving your ticket.
*EXPIRES 11:59pm on 02/12/17*
CODE: Code pre-applied! No need to enter!
Regular$43 Jan 26, 2017 - Mar 16, 2017
* All sales are final. Tickets may not be refunded or exchanged.
- Early bird discounts are only available until February 12th.
- Players may upgrade their ticket to a Silver Package (includes poster) for an $10 fee. This upgrade must be done at the original time of purchase.
- Players may upgrade their ticket to a Gold Package (includes poster & coin) for an $20 fee. This upgrade must be done at the original time of purchase.
- Silver and Gold Package may only be purchased online (no at-the-door upgrades)
There will be ~100-240 people playing simultaneously per game, but each team is acting on their own and not competing with each other. It’s a race against the clock!!
How to Join
- Purchase a ticket for your preferred day and time. Be careful to choose the same day and time as your teammates, or have one person buy all the tickets at once.
- Players will be seated in teams of 6 during the game. SCRAP staff will help groups of 5 or fewer form teams with other players at the door.
- Arrive at the venue at least 15 minutes before your game time. Give yourself enough time for parking and check-in at registration.
NOTE: The game’s contents will be the same across all cities, meaning it can only be played once!
- Doors open 30 minutes before each start time.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your start time.
- Please be aware that players who arrive after the start time may not be allowed entry in order to ensure a quality game experience for others.
- In this style of Real Escape Game, 6 people form a single team. Multiple teams will share the space at the same time, but they do not compete or interact.
- There is a possibility that groups of 5 may get split up into 2s and 3s depending on seat availability. Arrive early to maximize your chances of staying together.
- Even if you have group of 6, you may get split up depending on seat availability. Arrive early to secure a table for your team.
Washington State Convention Center is conveniently located in downtown Seattle with its main entrance on Eighth Avenue between Pike and Seneca.
If you choose to take public transportation, the following site offers assistance in finding the appropriate information: King County Public Transportation – iSchedule LookUp (http://tripplanner.kingcounty.gov/hiwire?.a=iScheduleLookup&.s=2138bd97&RouteStop=ON)
From SEATAC International Airport you can take the light rail all the way to the last stop at Westlake Center. WSCC is just a couple blocks away. See this link: Central Link Light Rail from SEATAC to Washington State Convention Center. (http://www.soundtransit.org/Schedules/Central-Link-light-rail)
We are easily accessible by automobile from I-5 and I-90.
For more information, visit: http://www.wscc.com/parking-directions
Contact & CreditZelda@realescapegame.com
Produced by SCRAP Entertainment Inc
In collaboration with Nintendo